Experience hassle-free repairs and services for your Mi device at these authorized Mi Service Center in Aizawl, Mizoram. Here we are sharing the list of Xiaomi Mi Authorized Service Centers in Aizawl near your location.
However, In this in-depth article, we will help you by providing all Mi mobile service centers contact number, address, dealer’s name, opening and closing hours, and email id for places such as Durtlang, Zemabawk, Sairang, Darlawn, Saitual, Mamit, Serchhip, North Vanlaiphai, Thenzawl, Lunglei and other nearest places in Aizawl, Mizoram, India.
These service centers can fix any problem you’re having with your Xiaomi device, whether it’s a cell phones, wearable devices, tablets, smartphones, Mi Smart Tvs, accessories, Redmi smartphones, and more!
All the service centers listed have trained and verified technicians and customer care executives who can provide excellent Mi mobile services to their clients. If you need any information regarding new or upcoming Xiaomi products, including their features, price, assistance, or seasonal and festival offers, feel free to ask them and they will guide you with the proper information.
Official Mi Customer Service Number:
1800 103 6286 (Timings: 9 AM – 9 PM)
Mi Service Center in Aizawl, Mizoram (Contact Number, Address & Other Details)
|Servicing Centres Name:||Near DCSO Aizwal (Authorized Service Center)|
|Centre Type:||Xiaomi Mi Exclusive|
|Address:||Jdrm Business,B-30,Near Dcso West Office,,Aizawl,Mizoram,796001|
|Opening & Closing Hours:||10:30 am – 07:00 pm |
Monday – Saturday
|Service Offers:||All kind of Xiaomi Mi, & Redmi Products|
Location on Google Map:
Other Xiaomi Mi Service Centers in Near Aizawl, Mizoram
Hence People love to buy branded products and when it comes to a smartphone then Mi has its own brand value. However, we have already discussed all authorized service centres details. Below you’ll get all the Xiaomi service centres near Mizoram,
|Mi Service Centres in Kohima||Mi Verified Service Centers in Dimapur|
|Xiaomi Mi Service Centre Puri (Authorized)||Xiaomi Mi Authorized Service Centres in Keonjhar|
|Mi Verified Service Center in Bargarh||Xiaomi Mi Service Centers in Khurda|
Services Offered by Xiaomi Mi Service Centres
Mi Service Centre offers a range of services for your smartphone, Smart TVs, appliances, and accessories. We have provided a list of some of the services they provide below.
- Repair Services: Whether it’s a cracked screen, a faulty battery, or any other issue, the Xiaomi Mi Service Centre offers a range of repair services to fix your Xiaomi phone. Their team of experts is well-equipped to diagnose and fix any issue that your phone may be facing. They use genuine Xiaomi parts to ensure that your phone is restored to its original quality.
- Warranty Services: If your Xiaomi phone has any issues that are covered under the one-year warranty, you can take it to the authorized Xiaomi Mi Service Center. They will fix it for free since the center is the authorized service center for all warranty-related issues on Xiaomi products.
- Accessories: In addition, Xiaomi offers a variety of accessories for your phone, such as screen protectors, cases, and covers. All of their accessories are authentic Xiaomi products of the highest quality. If a product is not available, you can order it through the service center, such as batteries or anything related to their services.
- Data Recovery: If you lose important data from your phone, don’t worry, the Xiaomi Mi Authorized Service Center offers data recovery services to retrieve your lost data quickly and efficiently.
-: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) :-
1. Is there any Mi Service Centre available in Aizawl?
Yes, there one service center available in Aizawl
2. What is the Opening and Closing time of Mizoram’s Mi Service Center?
Near DCSO Aizwal (Authorized Service Center) is open from 10:30 am – 07:00 pm (Monday – Saturday, Sunday closed)
3. How long should I expect to wait for Mi device repairs at service centers?
The turnaround time for Mi device repairs at service centers can vary based on the type of repair and availability of spare parts. However, Mi service centers are well-known for their prompt and efficient service. Minor repairs can be completed within a few hours, while major repairs may take a few days.
4. What is the expense involved in repairing a Mi device at the service center?
The cost of repairing a Mi device at a service center varies according to the repair needed. This may include the price of parts and labor. If your device is still under warranty, you may be eligible for free repair services. For further information on repair costs, contact the Mi service center.
5. How do I check if my device is under warranty without going to the service center?
Checking the warranty status of your Mi device is quick and easy. Just visit the Mi website or app and provide your device’s serial number or IMEI number. If your device is still under warranty, you may be entitled to free repairs or replacements. It’s important to carry your proof of purchase or warranty card when visiting Aizawl’s Mi service center.
6. Is it possible to get my Mi device repaired at a service center located outside Aizawl?
Mi device repairs can be done at any authorized service centres in India, including those outside of Aizawl.
7. What documents do I need to carry when visiting a Mi Authorized service center?
When going to a Mi Authorized service center, it’s crucial to bring your Mi device, original box, and accessories. Carry a valid government-issued ID proof, proof of purchase or warranty card to verify your identity and warranty status.
Hence, this in-depth article is all about listing the best authorized Mi Mobile Service Center in Aizawl near your location. Therefore, if you still have any difficulties call Xiaomi official customer care number 1800 103 6286. Moreover, Their customer representative team should help you by providing Xiaomi Mi Mobile Service Centers in Aizawl near to you.